• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Bus UK website

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrock1976

Established Member
What's it called? It's called Cumbernauld
I am trying to find info regarding exclusive day tickets for North East Region.

When I go to the website https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/buy-tickets/region/north-east/zone/ane068 it takes me to a blank page, with no text or images loading.

Is there a fault with the website, or have Arriva mucked around with it recently likewise with their app so that it no longer works on the iPhone 5c (iOS 10.3.3 - the maximum OS the phone supports)?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ken H

On Moderation
I am trying to find info regarding exclusive day tickets for North East Region.

When I go to the website https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/buy-tickets/region/north-east/zone/ane068 it takes me to a blank page, with no text or images loading.

Is there a fault with the website, or have Arriva mucked around with it recently likewise with their app so that it no longer works on the iPhone 5c (iOS 10.3.3 - the maximum OS the phone supports)?
works on my PC. Win 10, Chrome.

RELL6L

This takes you to the Network One explorer which is £10.90 and covers all operators in the region including to Teesside and Carlisle. I used this a couple of weeks ago on Arriva and other operators and it is very good value. I think there is an Arriva only one as the driver of the Arriva bus I bought my second one on thought about trying to sell me the Arriva only version but I was quite clear what I wanted.

adrock1976

Established Member
This takes you to the Network One explorer which is £10.90 and covers all operators in the region including to Teesside and Carlisle. I used this a couple of weeks ago on Arriva and other operators and it is very good value. I think there is an Arriva only one as the driver of the Arriva bus I bought my second one on thought about trying to sell me the Arriva only version but I was quite clear what I wanted.

Many thanks for that.

Do you know what the difference is in price for the Arriva only version?

If it is any help, I am intending to travel from Whitley Bay to Morpeth later on today (the 308 to Blyth runs past the caravan park where I am staying).

sonic2009

Established Member

adrock1976

Established Member

JaJaWa

Established Member
Whole website is totally blank for me and has been everytime I’ve tried to use it, presumed it was because I’m outside the UK

sonic2009

Established Member
Many thanks for that.

Can the above ticket be purchased directly from the driver onboard the bus? I cannot download the present Arriva app as it requires at least iOS 11 or higher.

I'm sure it can be purchased onboard. Just ask for that ticket.

MedwayValiant

While Arriva is hardly going to say out loud "Yea, we know our website is rubbish", it has addressed this particular issue on social media in recent weeks.

It acknowledges that the website sometimes loads blank, and says that reloading the page will usually make it appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.