• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva double decker in wellingborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoaster

Established Member
Yesterday i passed an arriva double dwcker on the A510 it was heading into finedon road industrial estate, it had branding on it. Think it was an 06 reg and eclipse body. 3 drivers up front, only bus type places on the estate are Van Hool coaches and a scania dealership ( truck east) , i thought they might be lost looking for volvo truck and bus.

any ideas.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robertj21a

On Moderation
Yesterday i passed an arriva double dwcker on the A510 it was heading into finedon road industrial estate, it had branding on it. Think it was an 06 reg and eclipse body. 3 drivers up front, only bus type places on the estate are Van Hool coaches and a scania dealership ( truck east) , i thought they might be lost looking for volvo truck and bus.

any ideas.

Arriva Bus & Coach has a depot in Wellingborough

Last edited:

westcoaster

Established Member
Arriva Bus & Coach has a depot in Wellingborough

That's interesting never heard or seen this, where a outs is it?.

Found it now. http://www.arrivabusandcoach.co.uk/news.php

Arriva Bus and Coach grows with new depot

Continuing growth within all areas of the business has led Arriva Bus and Coach to open a new depot in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.

Steve Hodkinson, Managing Director, commented:

“The opening of this depot is an important step for Arriva Bus & Coach, bringing us physically closer to our customers in the Midlands and the South and enabling us to respond more quickly and more effectively to their needs.

Cleckheaton will remain the main business location for us, but the Wellingborough depot is being set up to give customers located further south immediate access to our full range of new and used vehicles, short and long-term rental, parts and service support.”

Arriva Bus & Coach is now the principal supplier of Van Hool coaches in the UK, as well as representing a number of other quality brands including Temsa, Berkhof and VDL.

For further information please contact us on 01274 681144.

That's the van Hool dealers building on Vaux road in the picture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.