• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Liverpool rented buses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCW

Hi,

Just heard through a mightily complex conversation on Flickr that Arriva Liverpool are renting some vehicles from Dawson'. has anyone got the registrations or the four digit fleet numbers for the ones currently in the fleet? Had a search and found something dated from last year but dare not go by it in case its out of date :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bevan Price

Established Member
Not heard of any, but I suppose it might be feasible, if any Arriva Liverpool buses are being sent to London for the Olympics and they need temporary replacements.

Last edited:

mbonwick

Established Member
Can you link to the picture please?

I can't recall any mention of arriva rentals on the Merseyside forum I frequent, though quite a lot of the smaller operators use Dawson's a lot.

MCW

Can you link to the picture please?

I can't recall any mention of arriva rentals on the Merseyside forum I frequent, though quite a lot of the smaller operators use Dawson's a lot.

that's why I am asking so i can find the pictures :lol:

mbonwick

Established Member
Well, a link to this flickr conversation then?

Seriously, as far as anyone I know is aware, Arriva have nothing on rental.

Polarbear

Established Member
I pass through Liverpool to & from work in Bootle & I've not noticed any unusual vehicles being used by Arriva.

Status
Not open for further replies.