• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva london trainee driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

utternoob

last time i applied everyone else seemed to get at least a rejection email i didn't even get that lol i had to email them asking them what the situation was ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Daly131

Oh really!!! I was going on the basis that no news was good news..... i applied last month on the 19th and i havent recieved an email either but maybe im in the same boat. Do you know what emaip you contacted them on Please think ill try and contact them too now cheers

OneLowban

When I went for my assessments last week I’m sure I heard the woman say to someone “there won’t be anymore assessments until at least a month or so” or something along those lines, so perhaps they are still going through applications and will email more people with the next dates.

trump

last time i applied everyone else seemed to get at least a rejection email i didn't even get that lol i had to email them asking them what the situation was ?

I know they get thousands of applications, but that's just rude really.
Did they tell you you hadn't made the paper sift when you chased them up?

OneLowban

Received an email today that I passed stage 1, got stage 2 next month.

Anyone else with any updates?

Daly131

Just to let you guys who are still waiting know...... i was worried i hadnt passed the initial application so i contacted arriva yesterday for feedback and they informed me that as stated on thier website it could take 2 weeks to 4 months for feedback and they will let me know the outcome when they review my application so there is still hope for everyone waiting and at this stage roughly only another 2 months max wait for feedback although it might be sooner. Good luck everyone

Saffa

Just to let you guys who are still waiting know...... i was worried i hadnt passed the initial application so i contacted arriva yesterday for feedback and they informed me that as stated on thier website it could take 2 weeks to 4 months for feedback and they will let me know the outcome when they review my application so there is still hope for everyone waiting and at this stage roughly only another 2 months max wait for feedback although it might be sooner. Good luck everyone
Thanks for the update Daly131!

Driver2B

Ah right, a few people have said that.

Thanks mate, best of luck in your journey too.

I applied in early March and still haven't heard anything. :'(

Thanks for that! :D

Joliver

I'm also still waiting to hear back. Has anyone actually had a thanks but no thanks email yet?

Juliet Barvo

I'm also still waiting to hear back. Has anyone actually had a thanks but no thanks email yet?

Just wait three months until they advertise again, then you'll get a Thanks but No Thanks email for your current application. That's the way it goes.

We know what we are now, but not what we may become.

Last edited by a moderator:

trump

Got my invite email for ass number 2 today.
3 weeks exactly after ass number 1.

Good luck to the rest of you. Hope you have some good news soon :)

OneLowban

Got my invite email for ass number 2 today.
3 weeks exactly after ass number 1.

Good luck to the rest of you. Hope you have some good news soon :)
Nice, suppose they can do it any way now as I did my first assessment after you and got a reply before you. Keep hope all.

Trump what date is your second?

trump

Nice, suppose they can do it any way now as I did my first assessment after you and got a reply before you. Keep hope all.

Trump what date is your second?

Absolutely. No rhyme or reason. I guess we all just have to be patient and hopefully get good news.
Beg of June OneLowban. Is yours in May?

Cheers.

OneLowban

Absolutely. No rhyme or reason. I guess we all just have to be patient and hopefully get good news.
Beg of June OneLowban. Is yours in May?

Cheers.
Definitely. Yeah mine is on the 29th May.

Best of luck to you and all!

utternoob

I know they get thousands of applications, but that's just rude really.
Did they tell you you hadn't made the paper sift when you chased them up?

nope nothing just email saying sorry.

i applied for this one on the 17/03/2018

Saffa

nope nothing just email saying sorry.

i applied for this one on the 17/03/2018
That's a poor show really isn't it. I applied for this one on the 06/03 and nothing heard yet. Hoping we all hear soon. Would be nice to know either way if successful or not!

Saffa

tempted to email them but don't want to come across as being pushy
Yeah I know what you mean. I've emailed once already and know of others who have. It seems we all get the same response referring us to what the advert said (2 weeks to 4 months)

Frustrating isn't it!!

Driver2B

That's a poor show really isn't it. I applied for this one on the 06/03 and nothing heard yet. Hoping we all hear soon. Would be nice to know either way if successful or not!

I also applied on 6 March and haven't heard anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.