• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva London trainee drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Niek88

Please answer this Question: If you fail to attain enhanced pass marks with Arriva, would your national pass mark be then wiped off your profile?

Rachael92

Please answer this Question: If you fail to attain enhanced pass marks with Arriva, would your national pass mark be then wiped off your profile?
Are Arriva enhanced then? I'm currently sitting in a talent pool so debating whether to go for this.

baz962

Established Member
Hmm not sure if it's worth the risk then as I've read a few times that your current score gets wiped

Arriva are enhanced . If you fail to enhanced , but your score is national standard then you are ok , it is only wiped if while trying for enhanced you dont score high enough for standard.

Rachael92

Arriva are enhanced . If you fail to enhanced , but your score is national standard then you are ok , it is only wiped if while trying for enhanced you dont score high enough for standard.
Oh ok thank you

Davidh89

Hi Just applied for this , I did the OPC assessments with Freightliner and was told that these were enhanced, I passed these will they count towards Arriva or will have to retake these for Arriva?

Gooner18

Arri
Hi Just applied for this , I did the OPC assessments with Freightliner and was told that these were enhanced, I passed these will they count towards Arriva or will have to retake these for Arriva?

Arriva sit two extra tests, if you have not done then you will be required to sit them

Niek88

Wow. I think i will just stay patient and wait for medical/start date with the TOC that i passed assessments for.

Saffa

Trying to apply. Anyone else having a problem when you hit the submit button? Mine just takes me back tk the beggining with all the data lost!

:{:{:{

Budden5

Trying to apply. Anyone else having a problem when you hit the submit button? Mine just takes me back tk the beggining with all the data lost!

:{:{:{
Same here. Sent off an email to see what can be done...

SecureID

Looking at the advert, it states. You will need to live in proximity to the depots.

Is this the general 1 hour rule.? As I’m 1hour 1 minute from Willesden.
The Trainee driver positions are only for New Cross Gate

Saffa

There are compatibility issues with Apple devices and also with the Firefox browser :|
I didn't have this problem last year.
Im using Firefox at the moment so maybe that's the issue. Will try on another browser.
Thanks!

SecureID

No need i have a screenshot from my application yesterday and it says various, new cross and Willesden on it, why they have changed it today to just New cross I have no idea
OK i'll tell you, because it was a mistake. They are only recruiting for NXG

Eggs&Bacon

Nice one, SecureID. It did say Willesden when I started the application, then changed.:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.