• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Midlands trainer bus- Identification help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCW

Hi all,

Saw an Arriva training bus the other day which was N or M reg, sounded like it was Dart engined but I am not sure, It was at st maggies bus station in Leicester.

Bus was in the grey and white training Livery with the be part of our team logos and stuff on the side. the bodywork was very unusual for some reason it reminded me of a Marshall built body but there were no identity badges on the bodywork that I could spot from where I was.

Unfortunately I didn't catch the Registration number but I caught the fleet number which was 9525.

I have never seen that bus in Leicester before, I have seen several trainers, including the old F reg coach from way back but Never seen this before. It seems like an interloper to the Leicester branch of the fleet, I haven't seen anything like that in the normal fleet.

many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.