• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Rail Assessment Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

nb2001uk

Hi, I have my assessment coming up for trainee driver with AL - I am just wondering if all the tests are split up into stages? Like on the first assessment day do I do GBT / TEA-occ / SJT etc and then if I pass those, will stage 2 and stage 3 have the rest of the tests? Or do you have to complete every test on the same day?

If the former does anyone know which tests will be held on the first day? Will it be the same tests as the ones they send you on the practice email? which for me was:
  • Group Bourdon
  • Tea-occ
  • DFFT
  • SJT (Situational Judgement Exercise)
Thanks for any help.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T-Karmel

If you're talking about ARL - London Overground, then they should be split into Stage 1 - paper tests (two concentration tests, a fault finding test and a situational judgement test), Stage 2 - computerised tests (trainability test, a reaction test, a criteria based interview and a personality questionnaire).

It seems like Stage 1 is exactly what you have listed.

Once you pass Stage 1, they invite you for Stage 2 and if you've passed all then they invite you for DMI, so there's always few weeks, sometime months, inbetween stages.

And there's a lot of useful information on existing thread: https://www.railforums.co.uk/thread...harlesden-and-se-london-feb-21-aug-21.214563/

Status
Not open for further replies.