• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva trainee train driver 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmickey

I attended a driver manager interview interview yesterday afternoon and I'm currently on tender hooks waiting to find out if I'm through to assessments. Anyone else attended a DMI for ATW in the last few days, they said I'll hear by the end of the week, but it still doesn't stop me from checking my emails every 5 minutes or so!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Budgie

I attended a driver manager interview interview yesterday afternoon and I'm currently on tender hooks waiting to find out if I'm through to assessments. Anyone else attended a DMI for ATW in the last few days, they said I'll hear by the end of the week, but it still doesn't stop me from checking my emails every 5 minutes or so!

Hi Metalmickey, I was wondering, did you get through the interview stage?

metalmickey

Hi Metalmickey, I was wondering, did you get through the interview stage?
Hi Budgie, unfortunately didn't get passed the manager interview, I felt that that the interview went really well, but got a rejection email a week or two later. I requested feedback from ATW, but was told they were busy and would send me feedback in a month or so, still no feedback, so I contacted them again mid August and I'm still yet to hear back. I'm feeling better about not getting passed the driver manager interview now and will continue to apply until I'm successful

Budgie

Hi Budgie, unfortunately didn't get passed the manager interview, I felt that that the interview went really well, but got a rejection email a week or two later. I requested feedback from ATW, but was told they were busy and would send me feedback in a month or so, still no feedback, so I contacted them again mid August and I'm still yet to hear back. I'm feeling better about not getting passed the driver manager interview now and will continue to apply until I'm successful

That's the right attitude to have. You did well to get as far as you did, next time it'll be all the way. Don't give up and I wish you the best of luck with your next (and successful) attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.