• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Trains Wales- Sterling Background Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieChops

Hello all,

My friend has just been successful in a job offer as a driver from ATW, he has just passed his medical and is awaiting his contract of employment. He has recieved a email from 'SterlingBackCheck' requesting all his personal details regarding his employment with Arriva Trains Wales, it hasn't come from a ATW email address and he found it in his Spam box.

Has anyone heard of this before, he has emailed ATW and as of yet doesn't have a reply. He's worried its a spoof after his personal details.

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dai_Llama

It is genuine. I went through the same company when going through the application process.

ATW should have mentioned to expect an email off them.

Lrd

Established Member
Yep, I've used Sterling Back Check before, they are genuine.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
It's poor practice by ATW not to inform people that they will be getting an email from a third party. I find this disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.