• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva's 121

Status
Not open for further replies.

SovietGaz

Does anyone know where it is?

Me and the missus were in Cardiff Bay on Saturday and I went to have a look at it in the station and to my disappointment it was a 153.

Any chance it's coming back?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
It only returned last week after a long absence and lasted only until Thursday. In fact, I would prefer not to rely on it now.

anthony263

Established Member
I think its gone bang again and besides there are already enough threads for ATW's class 121 on this forum.

Truth be told I dont think the Cardiff Bay line is really suitable for the class 121 ideally something like the Pontyclun - Beddau branch would be much better

SovietGaz

It only returned last week after a long absence and lasted only until Thursday. In fact, I would prefer not to rely on it now.

Gutting, I love that thing, it's a nice touch to the route. :(

I won't plan any days out around it.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Or week even. Each of the threads virtually say the same thing. Don't rely on it as it is so unpredictable..

Status
Not open for further replies.