• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ascot-Guildford

should i release A-G as a 2 station piece and addon parts or just wait until everything is built (mu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mole259

After the DEM was knackered and my computer required a reinstall i couldnt get the original route working again.

So a fresh much more accurate one has been started yet again! as you can tell im not a quitter ;)

Some screenshots will be added below to show the M3/A331 railway meeting just before frimley.

hope you like.

A-G1.jpg

A-G2.jpg

A-G3.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

David

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Excellent screenshots there
Couldn't agree more. But I think the route should be made available when it is complete and tested. I know this takes time, but it save the hassle of releasing a new part of the route and finding there are some problems when combining it with the part that was released earlier.

Gareth Hale

Is it possible as you do it in two? Im a premium member, so I dont mind whole, but some non-premiums may prefer piece by piece. Any is fine with me. Also, how big will it be as a whole? Im definatly getting this route. Looks SUPERB!!

- Garth

Met Driver

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Im a premium member, so I dont mind whole, but some non-premiums may prefer piece by piece.

Where does it say anything about the route being released on UKTS? :?

Anyway, nice screenshots!

1K73

Can't say the bridge appears right, or has been placed right, but looking good nontheless.

David

Coxster

Established Member
Not bad Adrian. When you say piece by piece, do you mean simular to Dorset Coast? God knows where it will end up after Reading ;) As dicussed last night though, the car spawner could do with some editing ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Nice shots, only minor things would be the spawner and the bridge being slightly wrong.

As for the release - depends. Some routes like T-M have been released with swathes designated as "Beta areas" - so you can drive them in addition to the properly finished bits, but not complain about the pool table effect.

T

Tom

Coxster said:
Not bad Adrian. When you say piece by piece, do you mean simular to Dorset Coast? God knows where it will end up after Reading ;) As dicussed last night though, the car spawner could do with some editing ;)

Aberdeen perhaps Coxster? :lol:

Mole259

thanks for comments, the bridge was just thrown in and screenshots taken quickly, nowhere near finished, as you would of guessed WIP :P

More soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.