• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simming

Well, first day of the test has gone well, aussies are having there arses kicked by england. lets hope they can keep this up all the way through!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

David

Established Member
Ashes Update

England win the second test by 2 runs

England 405 & 182

Australia 308 & 279

TheSlash

Established Member
I'm so bored i am watching cricket, nothing changes between sports, still got commentators making a big deal out of the slightest thing

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
TheSlash said:
I'm so bored i am watching cricket, nothing changes between sports, still got commentators making a big deal out of the slightest thing

we always have it on in the crewroom at work, pop in check the score every half hour or so lol! :lol:

evil_hippo

I have one thing to say:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
evil_hippo said:
I have one thing to say:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:? parlez-vous anglais?

Dave A

I have to say, the Ashes 3rd test was the best cricket match I have ever seen, without any doubt in my mind. There was sportsmanship. rivalry and great cricket. And even though I'm a die hard England fan and have been wearing my England shirt, (note to self, wash England shirt in-time for Football on Wednesday ;) ), watching with anticipation and excitement for the last 5 days, Australia played brilliantly, and without them, this match wouldn't go down in history :cry: :D

COME ON ENGLAND!

simpsonsbritain1804hj.jpg

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Indeed, one of the greatest cricket matches I have seen. The only thing that could have made it better would be for England to have one, but then again, the match was so good that both teams deserved to win, so maybe a draw was the best result after all.

Dave A

England deserved to win on Thursday and Friday but after that they kind of got a bit cocky and big headed and you could see Australia fighting it. That said, one more over from Flintoff and whey hey :mrgreen:

evil_hippo

tubechallenger said:
evil_hippo, any point of that useless post?

Yes. One wicket and we'd have won! Do remember that doing as well as Australia isn't good enough, to snatch the ashes from their hands we need to do better!

Status
Not open for further replies.