• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ashford(kent) to Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentish Paul

Just looked at prices in Mid june for a day return. From SET web site £67.20 day return. Same website offers advances at £12:00 single 09:43 to STP then VT to BRUM also 3 VT returns at £12:00 single advance to Ashford around miday. Seems good, is this as good as its gets.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SS4

Established Member
Sure does look like it. Advances will only increase in price so if you're sure you're going at that time then book them ASAP. For what it's worth it's far easier to walk from St Pancras to Euston than to get the tube

I'm not entirely sure what the question is tbh. You're not gonna get better than £12 advances though.

Kentish Paul

Thanks SS4, yes know its easier to walk STP to Euston since I did it many times recently whilst working in Hertfordshire whist living in Kent. On onother note I think the LM 350's are great (apart from the seats).

Status
Not open for further replies.