• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ashford to Birmingham International and York

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup6

I need to make a day return next week from Ashford (Kent) to Birmingham International and then on York with return direct from York to Ashford via Kings Cross/St Pancras. The first part could be fixed but the other two legs need to be flexible. I am no expert in the routeing guide but I wondered if there was some station (Harrogate?) with permitted routes via Birmingham and York?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John @ home

Established Member
I need to make a day return next week from Ashford (Kent) to Birmingham International and then on York with return direct from York to Ashford via Kings Cross/St Pancras. The first part could be fixed but the other two legs need to be flexible. I am no expert in the routeing guide but I wondered if there was some station (Harrogate?) with permitted routes via Birmingham and York?
A return Ashford - Huddersfield would be valid outward via Birmingham & Manchester and return via York. Available return tickets are:
  • £293.00 Anytime Return
  • £213.00 Off-Peak Return (see restriction 1T)
  • £129.60 Super Off-Peak Return (see restriction 9D).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.