• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ashford to Otford/Swanley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
access forbidden :( having seen it at another forum it does look good!

TAS

A quote from another forum
There are new screenshots of the route on my website and the map has changed. I think I will stop at Swanley and go no further.
Sad news about the route there. I hope this is not to do with what happened at Train-Sim.com forums.
Thomas

devon_metro

Established Member
BVEinEssex said:
A quote from another forum
There are new screenshots of the route on my website and the map has changed. I think I will stop at Swanley and go no further.
Sad news about the route there. I hope this is not to do with what happened at Train-Sim.com forums.
Thomas
That's a shame it 2was a great BVE 2 route! I expect it was to do with trainsim.com as i saw quite a lot iof flaming despite the quality of the route.

eswnl

Ashford to Otford/Swanley V2 is almost finished. I've put some people on the platforms now, third rail has new texture, more realistic grass texture and banks/cuttings have been put in.

Nick

Cool, any ideas when we'll be able to thrash it? :D

Coxster

Established Member
'tis great to see you here, aswell as TS John - welcome aboard!

The Snap

Established Member
Looks excellent, is there any chance that the routes will be in .csv format, rather that .rw? That way, we could use it in BVE4 too! If you don't know how to code in .csv, try using the RW to CSV converter available at http://jvs.ru/bve/index.html (however, I think the site is down). I can easily send it you though... :D :D

class 313

Established Member
its a shame that he is gunna end it their i really wanted to go further, oh well its his own time, looks like i have run my class 377, class 465 8) to swanly. speaking of the class 465 any updates for this train? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.