• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Assessment Centre GWR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiMarco

Hello All,

I am new to the forum and need a bit of info. This question i bet has been asked before but i just wanted to see if someone or a couple could be so kind to give me some help and point me in the right direction. As i want as much info and tests as i can get my hands on to pass the assessment centre.

I have looked online to see what i can purchase to help with the assessment centre. I have seen the link below and wondered if anyone would recommend this or what would you recommend to get to the practice questions and prepare for the interview. I have got some paperwork from GWR to go through but i want to get more and more so it is a lot easier on the day.

http://www.traindriver.org/#

If someone could be so kind to point me in the right direction i would be hugely grateful.

Regards,

Nick

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Group Bourdon test tool is on here if you have a PC - its really useful and you can print out test sheets if you don't want to test yourself on the computer (which I think is a little harder)

tiptoptaff

Established Member
It's been discussed many times on here that the How2Become is a waste of time and money. Everything you need will be in the practice materials they send you

Can't comment on the book, but I found the practice materials and the Bourdon tool perfectly adequate - particularity as I only had 7 days to practice anyway!

T1993

Hi
So I just did an assessment centre in Swindon for Customer host and honestly my advice is don't believe everything you read...
Was with 3 lovely managers and I managed to bag an interview so am now waiting and hoping for the good news!!

Overall very good day and the people who don't make it to interview are still treated very fairly and asking people to go home is done very professionally.

tempuser

How 2 become is useful and so is TraineeTrainDriverInfo. Just google them. The practice materials they send you won't be enough in my opinion.

I think anyone would struggle to pass Group Bourdon at enhanced level without practising it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.