Assessment practice material from TOC?

Discussion in 'Railway Jobs & Careers' started by amanda08, 9 Nov 2019.

1. amanda08

amanda08 Member

I’ve seen mentioned many times on here, about people receiving assessment practice material from HR.
    My assessment with EMR was confirmed nearly two weeks for 20th November, but I’ve not received anything to practice with? Is this likely an oversight or SOP? Not sure whether to drop HR an email but don't want to get a reputation for being as pain in the a** before I’ve even stepped foot in their door!

2. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

3. Stigy

Stigy Established Member

Were you sent an email with any attachments when they invited you? Sometimes they’re not the clearest of correspondence (the railway as a whole). Might also be worth checking your junk email folder? There’s usually some guidance within any email correspondence. If not, give them a call?

4. 34fh0131

34fh0131 Member

Is this for a Driver role? If so, they would normally have sent the paperwork out before your OPC stage 1 day.

Worth checking your junk Email though as mentioned by Stigy

5. Supertrains19

Supertrains19 Member

Worth also noting if you don’t get the Ora rice material you will be asked as part of the initial sign in and acceptance of the assessment if you have had and used the practice material, if you say no you will be encouraged not to take the assessment so I would try and get it sorted ASAP.

6. amanda08

amanda08 Member

Its for Train Manager, so i'm not 100% sure what tests there will be on the day, beyond Scaat. I will drop them an email now,. Thanks