• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Assessment practice material from TOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda08

I’ve seen mentioned many times on here, about people receiving assessment practice material from HR.
My assessment with EMR was confirmed nearly two weeks for 20th November, but I’ve not received anything to practice with? Is this likely an oversight or SOP? Not sure whether to drop HR an email but don't want to get a reputation for being as pain in the a** before I’ve even stepped foot in their door!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
I’ve seen mentioned many times on here, about people receiving assessment practice material from HR.
My assessment with EMR was confirmed nearly two weeks for 20th November, but I’ve not received anything to practice with? Is this likely an oversight or SOP? Not sure whether to drop HR an email but don't want to get a reputation for being as pain in the a** before I’ve even stepped foot in their door!
Were you sent an email with any attachments when they invited you? Sometimes they’re not the clearest of correspondence (the railway as a whole). Might also be worth checking your junk email folder? There’s usually some guidance within any email correspondence. If not, give them a call?

34fh0131

Is this for a Driver role? If so, they would normally have sent the paperwork out before your OPC stage 1 day.

Worth checking your junk Email though as mentioned by Stigy

Supertrains19

Worth also noting if you don’t get the Ora rice material you will be asked as part of the initial sign in and acceptance of the assessment if you have had and used the practice material, if you say no you will be encouraged not to take the assessment so I would try and get it sorted ASAP.

amanda08

Is this for a Driver role? If so, they would normally have sent the paperwork out before your OPC stage 1 day.

Worth checking your junk Email though as mentioned by Stigy
Its for Train Manager, so i'm not 100% sure what tests there will be on the day, beyond Scaat. I will drop them an email now,. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.