• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATAVT Test Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

markcutts

Hi Guys

Can someone, please help...

I have an assessment coming up with the OPC and one of the Tests I will be doing if the ATAVT Test, which I'm finding difficult (bought a practice software).

Does anyone have any advice and tips on improving performance, please?

Many Thanks
Mark
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Anyone to help, please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

scaper28

practice, try to not focus on one thing and look at the whole picture, more practice you can just get pictures from google and make a test yourself which could be useful. not really sure what advice to give other than that but GL

col68

after the picture goes away close your eyes. it helped me recall the image. this is one of the tests i was also worried about but passed. i used this method.

Fred Dinenage

"Saying" mentally what i saw helped me..might sound daft but you're given the list of items they're looking for before you start and get a couple of practice attempts. " Bike, car, signs ", etc. worked for me :D

markcutts

Thanks guys. I'm having trouble spotting Cyclists for some reason.

Does anyone know if Road Names Signs count as Road Signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.