• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATO

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Nitro said: like upgrade to BVE 4 standards for 1967 TS

Nitro thanks for your idea but i currently don't know how to make a ATO Train for BVE 4. I think is impossible. Well if anyone know please teach me :o . Thank You! :D And i'm not living in London or UK or Europe, so it makes a difficult job for me. But i'm sure that i'm going to do three different types of my country metro train and lots more route of my own country. But it takes time as we have a high security, so making me impossible to make the two trains. The two trains are for the: North South Line and East West Line. The odd one out train is possible to make as it is NDATO=Non-drivers automatic train operation, so there is no panel.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

This is just a bit of friendly advice:

I mentioned to Richard aka Rich, that he'd be better off doing routes from around his local area, this way he has easy access to the things he needs. His LU routes/trains were never, and are never going to be as great as the Northern or Piccadilly Lines by TSC and Tom Beevers, because he doesn't have access to the bits he needs, like they do. I advise you to do the same.

Richards routes have become easily 100x better, and probably more, because, even though they are fictional, they are still based around the area he lives. I notice your from Japan and I advise you to take this in, as, having the skills to code bve stuff is still a one in a million thing, and its not to be wasted :D

RE: ATO, in my opinion, ATO is absolute rubbish, unless your going to make the trains ATO and manual, don't bother, as Bve's about driving, not watching :)

Tom B

Established Member
Actually I have relatively little access to the Piccadilly line - living in South Yorkshire!

The Snap

Established Member
Thanks for that Dave, yeah, I tend to agree. I know Steve and Tom both used the DEVs to create thie routes, gence their quality, whereas mine were very much made up! :? I'm glad you think Richwell is a lot better, as I loved coding it and put lots of effort into getting it right. ;)

Coxster

Established Member
David (londontube) said:
RE: ATO, in my opinion, ATO is absolute rubbish, unless your going to make the trains ATO and manual, don't bother, as Bve's about driving, not watching :)
Nothing making your download an ATO route. Even more unrealistic if you have to drive the Victoria line (with no ATO option). That is why the currecnt Vic line for BVE is good as you have an option to do ATO or manual.

Tom B

Established Member
ATO is theoretically possible with a plugin, though I don't know if anyone's tried it yet.

Guinness

Established Member
I could make a route in China without having to actually visit China or step foot in Asia. All I need is a DEV and a few track plans and I start building!

The Snap

Established Member
LOL, yeah! The real life trains are Chris, but not in BVE. Maybe that is something for Joshim to consider...? :D

LondonBVE

Coxster said:
David (londontube) said:
Nothing making your download an ATO route. Even more unrealistic if you have to drive the Victoria line (with no ATO option). That is why the currecnt Vic line for BVE is good as you have an option to do ATO or manual.

I know, to finish this topic quick is there really any way to have a BVE 4 ATO train?

What in the world is DEV?

T

Tom

I have an ATO plugin from a Japanese train - I've been unable to contact the author as of yet... so unfortunately, I can't send it to you yet. I'll get an interesting video of it though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.