• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Attitude Doesn't Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dan_atki

Established Member

Indeed, I'll be happy to assist :).

Flash photography in general is a distraction. It might not be dangerous as to how you look at the situation hence why cameras have flash. In some places such as on stations these can be dangerous though. The flash can temporarily affect the sight of those in safety critical roles and may lose track of what they are doing, in the same way if they look for the source of the flash for even a split second (especially when bringing the train to a stand).

There shall be no more discussion on the subject as this is fact. Scientific and experimental fact. Not our opinions, not rubbish we've decided to make up on the spot just to have a dig. If you don't accept this then that's your problem rather than ours.

I wouldn't normally do this but I'll explain why this has been locked.

It has gone far too far with the arguing of all the points raised and actually firing people up quite a lot (admittedly me too). I originally left it open in a bid for things to reverse and LilLoaf to start understanding points raised but this hasn't happened and the arguing has continued.

Personal attacks are starting and these need to be stopped before they go too far. The thread has also started to lose all meaning with the heated discussion that's gone on and it seems like this would continue for all eternity whilst the thread is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.