• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATW Club 55 Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORMAN471

I am planning to buy a return ticket from Manchester Piccadilly to Swansea using the ATW Club 55 offer. When booking online the dates for both the outward and return would be the same. As the return ticket is valid for 8 days and allows a break of journey on the return portion would I be allowed to complete my return journey on day 8 at the latest? How many breaks of journey are allowed in total on the return? I do not intend to make seat reservations on the booking.

Could I purchase the tickets in advance and on the day of outward travel from Lancaster Railway Station Booking Office? I would be grateful for any advice on this.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NORMAN471

Thank you for your help, I will go ahead and make the journey hopefully one day next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.