• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATW 'Premier Service': Upgrading to 1st on Train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllWork

I am considering taking the Arriva fast train which runs from Holyhead to Cardiff early in the AM (boarding at Shrewsbury) as part of an Aberystwyth -> Cardiff Central return.

Obviously it takes about twice as long as the car to do this but I am hoping to work on the train and to grab breakfast on the outward leg by upgrading to first on-train. However I have no way of knowing whether this will be allowed and what the excess cost might be - can anyone advise where to look for this (or even know what it is? :D )..

The Arriva online info is pretty poor as it doesn't even say if breakfast is served for those joining after Shrewsbury.

Thanks,

AllWork

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

All Line Rover

Established Member
The upgrade from Shrewsbury to Cardiff is £32.50. Breakfast is served to customers joining at Shrewsbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.