• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Auction - Going Once...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
At the moment, I am tied up with other BVE projects, mainly routes (JLE, Richwell Network etc), and don't feel that trains are one of my better skills in BVE project making.

I have now decided after long hard though that I am going to discontinue the Class 390 Virgin Pendolino. Anyone else is now free to make one if they wish.

Sorry for any dissapointment!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
That's a shame Richard, although I would like to clear one thing up if I may ;) Just because a train is/has been made, this does not mean someone can't also make it.

ChrisCooper

Established Member
It's much better to concentrate on a few things and get them done to good standards than to try and do too much and either end up with poor quality work, or lots of high quality work that takes years before anything comes out. As Coxter said though, just because someone else is working on or has made a route or train doesn't mean other people can't make them aswell. Actually it's often good to have more than one version because people have more choice then. One thing though you could do though is to offer anyone who wants to continue making them the chance to have the work you have done so far, so you're work doesn't go to waste.

Coxster

Established Member
HBaileyton135 said:
is it Robert Glass from Scot rail sim who is also making a 390?
I believe he had something to do with one but I've not seen him around at all lately :(

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
That's a shame Richard, although I would like to clear one thing up if I may ;) Just because a train is/has been made, this does not mean someone can't also make it.

Damon and Chris, I know that you can make what you want for BVE, and if it is the same as someone elses, it makes the two authors compete to make the beeter one! :D Anyway, I was just letting you know that I was not going to continue it (as I have other routes to make), and if anyone felt that they couldn't make it because I was (can't see why?! :) ), they can now. :D

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I've only ever had one competitor as far as I know.... lol! :shock: and they never released there version...

Status
Not open for further replies.