• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Auto Anouncer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom

Stolen from railchat:

How about this for an auto anouncer http://www.neospeech.com/index.php!

Try:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Or:
Platform 2 for the 2110 South West Trains service to London Waterloo calling at Upwey, Dorchester South, Moreton Dorset, Wool, Wareham, Hamworthy, Poole, Parkstone, Branksome, Bournemouth, Pokesdown, Christchurch, Hinton Admiral, New Milton, Sway, Brockenhurst, Ashurst New Forest, Totton, Southampton Central, Southampton Airport Parkway, Eastleigh, Shawford, Winchester, Micheldever, Basingstoke, Hook, Winchfield, Fleet, Farnborough, Brookwood, Woking, West Byfleet, Surbiton, Wimbledon, Clapham Junction, Vauxhall and London Waterloo. Platform 2 for the 2110 South West Trains service to London Waterloo.

Or:
Platform 1 for the 1710 Arriva Trains Wales service to Manchester Piccadilly and Holyhead. Calling at Johnston, Haverfordwest, Clarbeston Road, Clunderwen, Whitland, Carmarthen, Ferryside, Kidwelly, Pembrey & Burry Port, Llanelli, Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot Parkway, Bridgend, Cardiff Central, Newport (Gwent),Cwmbran, Pontypool & New Inn, Abergavenny, Hereford, Leominster, Ludlow, Craven Arms, Church Stretton and Shrewsbury, where this train divides. Travel in the front train only for Crewe, Stockport and Manchester Piccadilly. Travel in the rear train only for Gobowen, Chirk, Ruabon, Wrexham General, Chester, Shotton, Flint, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno Junction, Conwy, Penmaenmawr, Llanfairfechan, Bangor, LlanfairPG, Bodorgan, Ty Croes, Rhosneigr, Valley and Holyhead. Platform 1 for the 1710 Arriva Trains Wales service to Manchester Piccadilly and Holyhead.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ascot

Established Member
Try Shrewsbury to Pwllheli, that thing is SO annoying at Shrewsbury, say's it twice then the request stops then again :'(

Ascot

Established Member
I love it how knowone can say Llanelli properl without pronouncing it as CLaneli or Clanethli or Laneli. Did a competition in my school and giving a way a fiver if someone can say Llanelli, Llanfairpwll, Llanfairfechan and Pwllheli. So far, knowone.

1D53

Established Member
Still wont work for me - giving me some access denied crap!

Respite

LOL,I know what You mean about that shrewsbury one. This is the worst thing I find with working for ATW is that I cant pronounce half the places I go to. Working on the RETB to Mach box on the Aberystwth line is a struggle when asking permission to pass the stop board & across LLLLlllllLLLFFFFFcagggug crossing etc.

Established Member
Platform 2 for the 2110 South West Trains service to London Waterloo calling at Upwey, Dorchester South, Moreton Dorset, Wool, Wareham, Hamworthy, Poole, Parkstone, Branksome, Bournemouth, Pokesdown, Christchurch, Hinton Admiral, New Milton, Sway, Brockenhurst, Ashurst New Forest, Totton, Southampton Central, Southampton Airport Parkway, Eastleigh, Shawford, Winchester, Micheldever, Basingstoke, Hook, Winchfield, Fleet, Farnborough, Brookwood, Woking, West Byfleet, Surbiton, Wimbledon, Clapham Junction, Vauxhall and London Waterloo. Platform 2 for the 2110 South West Trains service to London Waterloo.

You missed byfleet and new haw, weybridge and few others!!!!

CallySleeper

Established Member
This is absolutely amazing. It does also work in Opera - the American pronounciation however leaves a lot to be desired, especially on the Welsh one!

T

Tom

He nicked it without saying my name!

Shame on you!!! :lol:

I was just going through the station stops I could remember Stephen... :razz:

class 313

Established Member
Try

This is the 0932 Thameslink City Metro service to London Bridge on platform 1. Calling at, St Albans, Radlett, Elstree and Borehamwood, Mill hill broadway, Hendon, Cricklewood, Kentish town, Kings cross Thameslink,City Thameslink, Farringdon, Blackfrias and London bridge. This is the 0932 Thameslink City Metro service to London bridge, on platform 1

The next arrival on platform 9 is the 0932 Silverlink county service to London Euston. Calling at, Bushy, Harrow and wealdstone, and Euston. This is the 0932 Silverlink service to London Euston, on platform 9.

The next arrival on platform 7 is the Virgin Voyager service to London Euston calling at London Euston only. Please do not bored this service as its for drop down only.

The next departure from platform 4 is the 0939 Silverlink Metro service to London Euston calling at all stations to south hampsted.

Status
Not open for further replies.