• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti Customer Service Asst. Onboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Markk

Hey all,

Just thought I come here for some of your wisdom. I have an online interview with Avanti next week for an onboard customer service role, I was just wondering if anyone has had one of these before and what I should expect in terms of questions.

I passed the online assessments and online group interviews already, and I currently work in the railway but as gateline.

Any pointers rendered would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
I have not but I'm sure many of your experiences on the gateline will be very transferable. Expect scenario based questions ("what would you do if..." / "give us an example of a time when you...") and customer service questions and of course questions about the company (routes, trains, other key information etc). Look up the STAR method of interview questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.