Avanti West Coast - coach L

Status
Not open for further replies.
When trying to book via the Avanti West Coast website - a seat allocation offers coach L.
The service is scheduled for a Pendolino - but the Avanti website seat plans don’t show a coach L. Does anyone know what seat configuration coach L would have?
Still waiting to hear from Avanti West Coast.
Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
There isn't one in a Pendolino, are you sure it isn't a double Voyager which I think does? (It's the Standard First Class end vehicle of the second set).

(Edited - it appears at some point VT reversed the lettering!)

Last edited:

DanNCL

Established Member
Coach L is only on 10 car voyager formations. It is possible the wrong seating plan may showing on the booking engine - I don't know about Avanti but I know LNER are good at messing that one up.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
When trying to book via the Avanti West Coast website - a seat allocation offers coach L.
The service is scheduled for a Pendolino - but the Avanti website seat plans don’t show a coach L. Does anyone know what seat configuration coach L would have?
Still waiting to hear from Avanti West Coast.
Thanks.
Coach L is First Class in the second unit of a 10-car Super Voyager formation

voyagerdude220

Established Member
To save starting a new thread.. Has anyone recently travelled with Avanti on their 221 trains?

I note coaches D/K don't show up on the online seat picker- are they completely out of use, or just unreservable? I'm guessing social distancing because of the Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.