• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti West Coast Trainee Train Driver Euston and Wolverhampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FManc

The OPC will be running things on behalf of Avanti so your best bet will be to contact the OPC.

ArchangelA

The OPC will be running things on behalf of Avanti so your best bet will be to contact the OPC.
In the letter I had from OPC it included an Avanti email address to contact avanti should I wish to, and invites contact with them, however the email address doesn't appear to work, hence why I'm asking my original question.
Don’t think you can email Avanti directly....the OPC people just said they pass any information onto them for me etc! Sorry if that’s no help whatsoever :oops:
Thank you, but you won't have seen the email I received from OPC when I was put into the talent pool, which actually lists an Avanti West Coast Careers email address to contact should I have a query. The email address didn't look quite right and the OPC won't be able to answer the query I have specifically for Avanti involving my current job. I was just wondering whether anyone had cause to email Avanti Careers directly and have success with an email address. Thanks anyway.

Octopus28

In the letter I had from OPC it included an Avanti email address to contact avanti should I wish to, and invites contact with them, however the email address doesn't appear to work, hence why I'm asking my original question.

Thank you, but you won't have seen the email I received from OPC when I was put into the talent pool, which actually lists an Avanti West Coast Careers email address to contact should I have a query. The email address didn't look quite right and the OPC won't be able to answer the query I have specifically for Avanti involving my current job. I was just wondering whether anyone had cause to email Avanti Careers directly and have success with an email address. Thanks anyway.
Awww sorry lovely!! Hope you get it sorted :)

Railhopeful

Does anyone know what the next stage would be after assessment centre? Would there be another interview or would it be a medical/job offer?

Albagubrath

I would've thought there will be a second assessment day and interview. After that a medical and maybe company interview?

The medical will only be after a conditional offer of employment and a “company interview” will be the Depot Manager Interview.

Railhopeful

The medical will only be after a conditional offer of employment and a “company interview” will be the Depot Manager Interview.

Oh ok so after Assessment Centre 1 there can still be further tests and interviews? Cheers for the information just trying to familiarise myself with the process, and somewhat difficult as different TOC's do it differently.

Do all tests require an enhanced pass for Avanti?

ArchangelA

Oh ok so after Assessment Centre 1 there can still be further tests and interviews? Cheers for the information just trying to familiarise myself with the process, and somewhat difficult as different TOC's do it differently.

Do all tests require an enhanced pass for Avanti?
yes

Erowe

My husband had his assessment day last week and he was told the next stage is a depot managers interview and then medical

Status
Not open for further replies.