• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bachmann 2012/13 new models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
The 101 is a logical choice, the Hornby/Lima model is okay, but not great, and Farish released a new detailed 101 this year. Also of note, I thought, was the DCC On Board Class 158s, all the previous releases haven't even been DCC Friendly (even when the catalogue said they would be), so I expect they will either change their minds (again) or hard wire a decoder. A new chassis would be good news for those who need spares of the old ones though.

GearJammer

Nice to see Bachmann finally releasing some 47's in liverys other than blue and green, surprised theres not more 37's on the list tho.... and surprised at the lack of 66's to!

rick_suffolk

i hope they one day produce a class 116, need ine for my london theme 70s layout with cl 105s , cl31 and blue mk1 suburbans, if a 116 was available may even be able to tweak for a rolls royce class 125!

theblackwatch

Established Member
i hope they one day produce a class 116, need ine for my london theme 70s layout with cl 105s , cl31 and blue mk1 suburbans, if a 116 was available may even be able to tweak for a rolls royce class 125!

Would a Lima 117 not be suitable for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.