• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bachmann Container Flats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramboy

Hi!

Having purchased a pack of two container flats, plus containers, (The "SeaCo" (Sea Containers!) ones), I was wondering if anyone could help me with where the various extra accoutrements go! I've worked out that four are door handles, and that the two coupler hooks/coupler bar go in between the two wagons...so what are the little yellow things, and why have I got two plastic grey squares that must go somewhere!

Any and all help appreciated!

Cheers

Dave

*Who also needs to fix his points!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

they grey squares go on the container. I cant remember what off hand they are actually for, Its probably something to hold information, probably container contents and destination and so on. there should be on the wagon 2 small holes for it to fit in.

The Yellow "Bits" go on the container flat itself. they are what hold the container on the wagon. I cant remember where they go for the 45ft, but its easy to work out.

A tiny amount of super glue will hold these in place.

tramboy

Excellent! Many thanks...I'll sort those out later today!

Cheers

Dave

LucaZone

That reminds me.

Bachmann are due to release they're new N-Gauge Container Flats next month. Ones that are more in line with the 00 Guage versions.

Although I think they will be too small to warrent such details as those mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.