• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bachmann finalise N 04 & 60 tooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick

Thanks for the update in N gauge developments, I must admit I was very tempted but for me I dont think I'm ready for N yet, I'm not impressed with the detail on some of the current N stuff and think yes it's got potential but is something I'll model when standards on the whole improve in the next few years.

LucaZone

These are some of the most detailed models in UK N-Gauge. Considering the size of these models (an awful lot smaller than these iamges) im not sure how much more detail you think is possible. Things are already measured in 100th's of a mm.

The biggest advantage is that we're getting close on 00 quality, but at a 4th the size meaning much longer and more realistic trains in 1/4 the space :D

Status
Not open for further replies.