• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bad Day, TO THE MAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter

Two of my room mates jumped me last night and gave me two dead legs

Then, My cash card gets swolloed up by another banks cash machine for 'issuers use', and then I can't get intouch with my own bank, and the next oppurtunity I can get up to the bank which swolloed up my card is 4 weeks time, thanks to the hours i work

And i generally hate my work at the moment

oh yeah, and my gore-tex isn't waterproof anymore, needs another coating of wax, which means I need money

i want to go home, but i ain't got the money, the food is cr*p so i ain't eating decent food

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Hate to say this but there's still 9 hours left :( Maybe tomorrow will be better?

nutter

Yep, well I've been able to contact nationwide, who've cancelled the card, but it still means 7 days with only 30p to my name, bring on November 16th, HOME

I won't say November 4th, payday, cause if the royal mil muck or something I might as well not get payed

nutter

Well, the residential officer did have a word with me to make sure I was OK, the main problem is the food

It is just so bad you'd rather not eat it sometimes

apprantly, the catering company get 13p for each breakfast, 66p for each lunch, and 96p for each tea. Takes the mic

nutter

Yeah, well work and food is still rubbish, ain't had pizza in 8 weeks :cry:

I'm doing electrical principles for the next 3 weeks, bl*ody great joy

I have cheered up abit since then though, just one saying i live by now, trust NO-ONE, sad but true. If you want a job doing probaly, do it yourself.

I wont go into what I thin of half the people down here, all I can say is, I feel sorry for the gangs they'll be joining

Yesterday all the anger of the past 8 weeks (since i started) had to be released. Amazing what a solid run upto Fareham (2-3miles away) can do when you push yourself, managed it in 20mins, 5 mins off my previous PB from back home

TheSlash

Established Member
Nutter, while i remember, do you know Nigel Ward :?: If you do, have a word with him, he's a good bloke and he'll bend over backwards to help someone out.
If you're missing junk food, just nip into the pway hut at Fareham if we're there, you can gaurantee theres something unhealthy being served up, except DJ 8-0 who is a health freak, but he's a **** and nobody cares what he has to say about they're lunch.

asopu10

My sixth form now does the healthy food, I would'nt mind if it was Jamie oliver style, but instead a private company took over, cut costs by using cheap ingrediants, then put up the prices, shrank the menu and the catering staff can't cook. ****ing joy.

Tom B

Established Member
My sixth form now does the healthy food, I would'nt mind if it was Jamie oliver style, but instead a private company took over, cut costs by using cheap ingrediants, then put up the prices, shrank the menu and the catering staff can't cook. ****ing joy.

Ditto - higher prices for worse quality food and you get less of it!

paul1609

Established Member
Well, the residential officer did have a word with me to make sure I was OK, the main problem is the food

It is just so bad you'd rather not eat it sometimes

apprantly, the catering company get 13p for each breakfast, 66p for each lunch, and 96p for each tea. Takes the mic

Where is this food Nutter? I havent eaten at Collingwood for years but I have lunch most days in Sultan admittedly in the Senior Rates mess and the foods quite good. The figures you quote for the food dont seem to match up to the Navy Either?

Oh yeah check your pms.

nutter

Haven't got any new PM's, just adding you to my phone, you'll get a text in a min.

It's around the back of the main Network Rail block (Electra)

We have Sedexio cookin for us, but the food is trash compared to Sultan. Sultan is where i stock up on food

theblackwatch

Established Member

I'd suggest you take your own sandwiches then, or nip out to the chippy if you feel like something unhealthy. ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
Nutter, i've sent you a pm about a few things.
If you ever fancy alaugh and a joke, just nip into the hut at Fareham, half the gang are quite young and then 1 or 2 of the older guys are always up for a laugh

asopu10

I'd suggest you take your own sandwiches then, or nip out to the chippy if you feel like something unhealthy. ;)
we all go to the local tesco express, its quite amusing to see half of the sixth form and school staff queing up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.