• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bakerloo Line Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
The Bakerloo line page has been updated:

TrainSimCentral.co.uk said:
LU Bakerloo Line Elephant - Queen's Park - Harrow - BVE2 & BVE4
Sorry, this project is suspended until futher notice due to authors other commitments.

However it isn't all bad!

Stephen Cross said:
Well it is waiting on me to finish the trackwork. The good news is that I am putting an hour a day (sorry the is all I can spare) into finishing the trackwork. The bad is that I hadn't worked on it since 050512, that is the date of the file but it is looking good and the end is in sight!

After that it will go back to Steve and no doubting Paul for the final polish. I do get to look at it, but I too haven't really driven it as I use the "developer" mode.

Sorry for the delay, but I seem to spend more and more time and energy at work, so I am pretty tired when I get home.

Bye for now,

Stephen.
PS I have also found the trackwork (BVE2 style) of the extension I did from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon (more on that later).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Was updated a while ago, Coxster.
Hmmm, yes didn't notice the other post but the District line bit and the Stephen's comments seem hopeful...

The Snap

Established Member
I remember some time ago Stephen telling me about this District line. Sounds excellent... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.