• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bang, Boom, Bang, crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

I start from a station that was all but destroyed in the wartime bombing. It once had a steam shed and carriage sidings. I board a train and go direct to another station that was also wrecked by the Luftwaffe. It has some up market folk and stores nearby. It once had an overall glass roof. After that I can go in either direction to yet another station that was heavily damaged by the same cause. Lot's of offices and finance firms close at hand. To my final destination that was not only bombed but flooded too with great loss of life. Peter Sellers called it 'The Gateway to the South'.

Begin.....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

warriorofrovac said:
Indeed, no answer for stating station yet

Little clue then. The starting station is east of Mile End and west of Barking

H

HR2

This proving harder than intended. Nitro is closet with the starting staion but hasn't hit the target [unlike the Luftwaffe]

H

HR2

Ok Then....I started at Plaistow [that is PLARSTOWE for non Londoners] and I finished at Balham. What are the other two stations?

H

HR2

and finally. the route was Plaistow/Sloane Square/Moorgate/Balham

Status
Not open for further replies.