• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Barnetby to Brocklesby Jn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
An interesting collection David, the last shot is particularly atmospheric :)

Jim

Established Member
The glare on the 185 looks very good. Gives it that little extra shine to make the shot good

Gareth Hale

I like those pictures there. Does anybody know whether the Class 185 has entered service yet as if they have done so, I would [FONT=&quot]absolutely love to ride one. [/FONT]

David

Established Member
Yep. They are currently working some services between Manchester, and that 'orrible place North East of here. In about a month, all services from that 'orrible place and Manchester as well as Cleethorpes, that gloomy place next door, Scunthorpe and Manchester will be 185s.

Gareth Hale

Thank you very much, When I am in the United Kingdom ill voyage to Manchester to see them. Do they operate from Piccidilly, Oxford Road or Victoria?

Status
Not open for further replies.