• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Barnsley to Skegness Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil35

Hi, I received some great help from you guys regarding a trip from Bradford to Milton Keynes for this coming weekend. Well, now my plans may now be changing slightly. My new, potential journey would be from Barnsley to Skegness departing on the morning of Friday 6th April, and returning the afternoon of Monday 9th April.

I have a young persons railcard. I would rather not commit to specific trains either, so an open ticket would be preferable.

My initial search brings up a fare of £25 for a Barnsley to Skegness Off-Peak return, route: Sheffield. I wonder if there are any splits that could reduce this fare? Thanks in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
Not sure there are to be honest. £25 isn't a bad price for that.

You can get a return to Lincoln for £14.15, but I suspect a bus from there wouldn't be of much use - and that's assuming it runs on public holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.