• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bathspacentral

Status
Not open for further replies.

richa2002

Established Member
Anyone know where the exceptional 'bathspacentral' has gone?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
Perhaps he's been fatally injured after running into a bush (or whatever it is he does) :lol:

I received a couple of odd messages from him then his account was suspended.

richa2002

Established Member
:lol:. It's a shame he was suspended, let's hope he makes a return ;).

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
a search on youtube.com for bathspacentral comes up with the following (among others):-

- a video of him demonstrating how he uses Youtube ID cards to fool train drivers into thinking he works for Youtube and they then let him into cabs. :roll: He could get drivers into trouble doing this...
- he wrote "HORN" on the chest of someone, who then goes bouncing up and down on platforms showing his chest to train drivers :|
- in some videos he shouts "BATH SPA CENTRAL YOUTUBE" over the top of other people videoing, e.g. if someone is filming a train he is on he shouts that in order to ruin their videos. While this is not against any rules and is not unsafe, it's just downright antisocial.

Hopefully he has learnt his lesson and won't be repeating any of this behaviour, which potentially can give a very bad impression of enthusiasts generally.

Guinness

Established Member
If I want Bathspacentral videos I usually type in Julian Whitby and they turn up. YouTube Cards is sad.

fred

it is tom he's nick named "Joe" Honestley people these days

TEW

Established Member
I actually think it is him.
He is doing it very sneakily though, he has changed his attitude for now atleast.
But he still has the same freinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.