• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Battery locos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavelex

Not sure if this goes here or in the photo section but here goes,

Does anyone have any better photos of the LUL battery locos than this?

This is for a project I am thinking about doing (it would be giving the game away if I asked if anyone had sound recordings and any data on acceleration and braking etc. wouldn't it ;D)

Admin/Mods: I know I posted this on another forum but I think some people on here might have some too.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
Hi de Ho

Here is mine
300270775_802ad7883f.jpg

06050600003.jpg

Gavelex

sorry I should have worded myself better. what I meant was of the cabs. Nice pics anyway

Driver74

Not sure if you have good connections on LU but Lillie Bridge depot would be an ideal spot to visit? Or an early morning visit to Barons Court to catch these works trains reversing into Lillie Bridge from around 5.30am onwards?
Traveled in these many times but never thought about photographing inside the cab. I guess the clorine stink put these thoughts out of my mind?

Julian G

Established Member
How many FOIA requests have you made, Julian?

A lot, I requested LUL WTTs via this
I know one person has the full set of WTT (every line) and that's the man whose local SSSI site is called Hengistbury Head (Bournemouth) ;)

Julian G

Established Member
Not sure if you have good connections on LU but Lillie Bridge depot would be an ideal spot to visit? Or an early morning visit to Barons Court to catch these works trains reversing into Lillie Bridge from around 5.30am onwards?

Ruslip Depot is a good place, it has some of the newest (STORED) Battery Locos dating from 1985
Not sure about visiting Lillie Bridge Depot

tubenutter

I know one person has the full set of WTT (every line) and that's the man whose local SSSI site is called Hengistbury Head (Bournemouth) ;)

Many people have the full set, in fact just about everyone on the tubechallenge forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.