• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Battlefield Line Railway

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie babs

I just wanted to say, thank you to those yesterday at The Battlefield Line Railway. I hope someone on here helps at the Battlefield Line and can pass on my sincere thanks, you were all so helpful.

I had a fantastic day out and it got so much better when Chris took time out from getting the Steam Train ready, to take me round the work sheds, explain the workings on the footplate and all about the other stock they have.

I took so many pictures and learnt so much.

Thanks Chris, I hope today went well.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

caliwag

Hope Chris or some of his mates are on here to receive the praise.
Very good of you to post. I'm not a natural complainer (though no doubt friends would disagree) so I think it's far more heartening to congratulate where appropriate!!

Any chance of a download of some of the snaps? I've never been to the Battlefield, only Shenton Hall, nice countryside.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.