• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BBC One Rebrand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes BBC ONE Has a new look and it will start next Saturday 7th October 2006. Thank god finally they have ditched the dancers not before time.

The new idents are based on a " Magic Circle " Theme and look quite smart and impressive.

I'll leave it up to you to see your comments on it. All new idents can be found on You tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofTBnuXpa-8

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Although I can't see any point in these adverts (they remind me of mobile phone ones that throughout have nothing to do with mobile phones), I can't stand the ones they have now, so these are a good improvement, especially the hippos one! :mrgreen:

Now all thats left is BBC 2 and you have four completely different channels!

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
BBC 2 seems to be stuck in a time warp! Could really do with a revamp soon.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
At least they haven't called it BBC Onc like Sky have...

Jonno2055

It seems to me that this is just another waist of licence payers money. I dont care what it looks like while they tell you the next program, just as long as the programs is good, although seeing as they've just spent a million on 4 minutes of idents when they could have spent it making a drama or something, it seems the BBC really doesn't care about good programing. Mid you there have been a few good programs on lately other that reality TV ones.

Anyway thats my opinion. Other than that they do look good.

As for BBC 2 I belive that whilst the BBC ONE idents have changed twice of the past few years the BBC TWO idents have not. Perhaps the BBC should forgte about constantly revamping BBC ONE and look at TWO. They've just spent loads revamping BBC news... again!

Tom B

Established Member
The occasional time I watch television, the links seem to be all promotional bumph rather than actual information.

T

Tom

I think the bicycle one is perfect for Red Nose Day...

Status
Not open for further replies.