• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Beaker - Rodgers Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Duffs through Wareham....c'mon Weymouth, keep the cup run going.

I was looking at a thread on a discussion forum on 4/11 and there was discussion as to whether spotters could be expected at Nottingham station and if they would be able to recognise them. Silly sods I thought, of course there would be, not everyday you get a 47 there and yes, spotters are normally quite easy to recognise (hanging around on the end of the platform with a camera etc. But I'm the brainless twerp, they were talking about police spotters. :roll:

Jim

Established Member
Holland on Rail said:
When I visit the UK, the first thing I buy is the Railways Illustrated magazine. ;) second thing is a cheddar chease and bacon bread by Upper crust.

Made of money eh? Uper Crust is nearly as much as RI :shock:

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Upper Crust must be so expensive because they end up having to throw most of their stock away because it isn't selling as it is so expensive! I await the day when I walk in to an Upper Crust shop and find them selling sandwiches for a fiver, they're near enough that much now! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.