• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bedford-London

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Does anyone know how to check Bedford-London fares on Avantix Traveller NFM06? My copy is not showing any SOS/SOR/SDS/SDR/CDS/CDR/SVS/SVR/FOS/FOR, etc, for either Bedford (1512)-London Terminals (1072) or Bedford Stations (0410)-London Terminals (1072) or either of the above with London St Pancras (1555).
:(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

First class

Established Member
I can find fares that include travelcards:

Off peak Bedford - London Zones 1-6 £24.50
Peak Bedford - London Zones 1-6 £42.50
Super off peak Bedford - London Zones 1-6 £19.50

Will investigate further.

--edit-- answer:

Instead of London Terminals (1072) you have to use London Thameslink (4452). This gets all the fares up.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I see. Seems a problem with stations along the Thameslink route as Luton / Luton Airport ... all have the same problem.

Thanks

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's not really a problem; it's an additional benefit of being able to use Thameslink to the stations beyond St Pancras, as far as London Bridge / Blackfriars I believe (can anyone confirm?)

John @ home

Established Member
It's not really a problem; it's an additional benefit of being able to use Thameslink to the stations beyond St Pancras, as far as London Bridge / Blackfriars I believe (can anyone confirm?)
Correct. Also Elephant & Castle.
Fares to and from central London stations on First Capital Connect’s Thameslink route via St Pancras International, Farringdon, City Thameslink and Blackfriars

From all stations between Bedford and Kentish Town (inclusive) fares are available to ‘LONDON THAMESLINK’ (NLC 4452). These may be used via the Thameslink route to travel to St Pancras International, Farringdon, City Thameslink, Blackfriars, London Bridge or Elephant & Castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.