• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Belgium Summer Deal 8-euro tickets anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D6700

Excellent -thank you for posting.

Now to think where to go in a fortnight when I've got an overnight stay in Brussels on my way to Prague :)

NathanPrior

Excellent -thank you for posting.

Now to think where to go in a fortnight when I've got an overnight stay in Brussels on my way to Prague :)

Hasselt is a nice town, the only disappointing thing is that trains are once an hour from there.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
That's not a bad deal. Don't they have weekend ticket deals all year too? Or have I imagined it?

radamfi

Established Member
At weekends (from Friday 1900) they have returns for the price of a single (returns are normally twice the single). They normally also do cheap tickets in December and January.

The Rail Pass offers 10 any distance singles in a year for €76.

Established Member
At weekends (from Friday 1900) they have returns for the price of a single (returns are normally twice the single).

Also, the return portion is valid until the Sunday evening rather than the same day. Very good deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.