• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bellgrove to Easterhouse in Glasgow, Scotland RETURN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bAzTNM

Hi there! Just a quick description. I want to go from Bellgrove to Easterhouse in Glasgow and I would like to buy a RETURN.

I use the first part of the ticket (Bellgrove to Easterhouse).

However, I decide to have a cycle to Carntyne and use my return part from there. Would that be valid instead of having to cycle all the way to Easterhouse again. Carntyne is the stop before Bellgrove.

Thanks for your help!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
You have not stated the ticket type, but it doesn't matter, as break of journey is always permitted on the return portion of all Off Peak tickets (Source: The Manual) and always permitted on both outward & return portions of all Anytime tickets.

Additionally, the outward portion of an Off Peak ticket is valid for break of journey unless there is a restriction code preventing it, in which case " the relevant Train Companies will make this clear in their notices and other publications", however this should never be the case for tickets with the Day suffix.

Status
Not open for further replies.