• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Berlin Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I just came across the Berlin Subway route for MSTS. After looking at their screenshots and flash demo, I was stunned by the realism and texture of the route and also the fact of operating in "real mode"

I have ditched MSTS last year in favour for BVE after discovering that BVE offers far better routes than MSTS. I have purchased a few add ons for MSTS including London-Brighton express a few days before I accidentally discovered BVE. I was disappointed about the fact that the pay routes are worse than the free BVE route and I regretted my purchase ever since.

Now after seeing some good routes being developed now, I was thinking of giving MSTS another chance. I have read this route's review on http://www.train-sim.com/review/berlin/berlin.htm and it seems quite good. I would like to know that if this route is really that good and is it worth the money. I don now want to make another purchase that I will regret afterwards.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
The route is amazing. It looks detailed and is, however it will run on low-spec systems fine. The 'real mode'with trains getting dirty etc is very ghood, however it is optional as some people may not want their trains breaking down/having to be serviced for two days.

T

Tom

I use the Real Mode and Normal Mode, but when I'm in the normal mode I normally cut out a motor or make the air brake a lot slower in braking! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.