• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Best of British magazine - the Routemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotCO

Established Member
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simon E

Thanks for the mention @MotCO it will have some great pics! some of mine but some fab ones supplied by the Bus company I visited including some of his open top Routemaster that was hired by ELTON JOHN when Watford went Wembley!!!!!!... If anyone has this months issue (or a magazine app) jan 21 one of them is included in the next month section with the title 'Just the Ticket' and anyone who followed contributed to the APT Anecdotes thread that is where the article for the APT is hopefully going! (article accepted by editor... but things do change...)

Busaholic

Veteran Member
Thanks for the mention @MotCO it will have some great pics! some of mine but some fab ones supplied by the Bus company I visited including some of his open top Routemaster that was hired by ELTON JOHN when Watford went Wembley!!!!!!... If anyone has this months issue (or a magazine app) jan 21 one of them is included in the next month section with the title 'Just the Ticket' and anyone who followed contributed to the APT Anecdotes thread that is where the article for the APT is hopefully going! (article accepted by editor... but things do change...)
Watford at Wembley? Surely that was in horse bus days.:lol:

Simon E

Best of British Magazine with my Routemaster article is on the shelves, It's a general nostalgia magazine. (I only write the odd article for them as a freelancer - I'm not employed by them) here's the front cover if you want to track a copy down.. (its also on the mag app readly if you use that) My APT article will be published in spring/summer hopefully

Attachments

• B of b feb 21.jpg
    B of b feb 21.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.