• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Best places to find bus templates for livery mockups

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTR 444

Established Member
Hi all, I am working on a self-initiated rebranding project and was wondering where I could find templates of bus models for livery mockups, particularly Wright Streetlite and Enviro400 City models. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Hi all, I am working on a self-initiated rebranding project and was wondering where I could find templates of bus models for livery mockups, particularly Wright Streetlite and Enviro400 City models. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
You may wish to have a word with @Glosbusspotter - you'll find some of their work here:

hst43102

I've made a load of small scale templates of most current bus types in 5 pixels : 10 cm scale. Here's an example :

Wright Streetdeck.png

Non Multi

Mercedes-Benz bus and Optare have vector drawings of their products within their bus spec sheet pdfs. You can take screenshots of these drawings at any size you want, then paste and edit in a bitmap program.

Status
Not open for further replies.