• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BETA District Line Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I installed the route, ran the .bat file. I have also installed the x-track pack but I have got errors "Shape failed to load. Road2LStrtxxm" (xx numbers such as 200, 30, 20, 10...)

Any ideas?

Edit: Doesnt matter now, sorted out now.

mbonwick

Established Member
I get the same sort of errors when loading London W'Loo -Southampton. Have run the .bat file and have x-track installed.

Ideas anyone?

Daniel

Established Member
http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=15817 for another BETA upgrade.

THOSE OF YOU WITH ERRORS AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THE ROUTE:

DrJimi made a mistake with the original BETA, whereas it requires you to have railwaves track sounds installed.

To fix this, go into you \Train Simulator\ROUTES\ folder, and open up \EUROPE1\. From there, copy ttype.dat file from there into the \ROUTES\DISTRICT\ folder, and overright the original.

You also do require New Roads V.3.2, and the latest X Tracks.

Jordy

Established Member
Could someone post a screenshot, my MSTS is out of use at the mo but i'm interested to have a look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.