• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Just to tell you that the Epping-Ongar Branch for BVE 4 is almost ready. I have already 4 beta testers in mind. This are the four beta testers: Coxster, Cockfosters, Stoopid_Person and Rich. The dates will be informed sooner or later. I just tell the beta testers name because to let them know they are the beta testers so if they are busy i can change to another person. Beta testers if you are busy please PM me.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Alredy done! Wow that was quick! Just saying something though, have you asked the 'beta testers' if they want to beta test!?

LondonBVE

I ruffly know the date already it should be ready by next year 3rd January (maybe) only the Epping Branch (Epping to Ongar).

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
As dvn1357 has said it is better to ask people to test privately and then post publicly if more testers are required

T

Tom

Shame you didn't pick me... ;)

I'd be on your back all day long (and Rich can vouch for this).

Guinness

Established Member
evil_hippo said:
Let's all beta test, after all, beta testing is just an easy way of getting a route early!

I like the way you think ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.