• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Big Brother - You Decide!

Who Will Win Big Brother

• Craig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derek

• Eugene

• Kamal

• Makosi

• Orlaith

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
If you don't like or watch Big Brother, don't read this. ;)
OK, who do you think, or hope wil win? Vote below:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

IMO: Sad people who don't have a life watch this. Who gives a toss. What have they done to deserve the money, sit around eating, drinking and farting all day. Whoopie :roll: :x :P :?

(Remember: My opinion :D )

The Snap

Established Member
London Tube said:
IMO: Sad people who don't have a life watch this. Who gives a toss. What have they done to deserve the money, sit around eating, drinking and farting all day. Whoopie :roll: :x :P :?

(Remember: My opinion :D )

Yes, I agree, but it is sometimes entertaining. I don;t think they should win money, I think they should donate it to Africa or something, but BB is sometimes funny. And, I'm not sad! ;)

Simming

just hinting london tube, but im pretty sure you signed up on this forum with the screen name "big brother"? ;)

T

Tom

Nah, he asked for us to change his name to Big Brother from some name....

The Snap

Established Member
Oh, I though Dave liked it, as he was known as Big Brither. Ah well. ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Does anyone care? Each of these braindead fools will get some job presenting tripe on the television, then sue the Daily Sport over some article or other (think: these people make extortionate amounts of money out of publicity and the notion of "celebrity" and yet when they are presented in a bad light sue? strange world we live in)

The Snap

Established Member
They are all boaring it seems. I do watch it simply for the humour. I can't see why they shouldbe paid for doing it, when they get publicity money anyway. Ah well.

jonb

Established Member
I used to watch Big brother but lost interest over time just so repetitive. Channel 4 really need to come up with a new reality TV show. However from what I've seen i'd want Eugene to win because he seems the only honest person in there. (If there are any...)

Gareth Hale

TPE said:
Gareth Hale said:
Maxwell has gone, Jeeze :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Old News Gareth

i guess america is slow at telling you things :D

Nope, we cant get it overhere, But we get the American Big Bro which is alot better than the British one, I must admit. I really did think Maxwell would win though :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.